My photo sessions are individually tailored to your family’s unique personality for a fun, stress-free experience. I know that children (and some adults!) move at warp speed, so I go with the flow and crank up my shutter speed.
Here’s how it works:
- After we set a date for a photo session, you and I will talk either in person or on the phone about the location (your place, my place or somewhere in between such as a nearby park or other scenic location). I try to work in natural light whenever I can.
- We’ll decide on a time of day that is best for you, working around school and work hours, naptime or just plain good-mood time.
- I’ll give you tips and suggestions on wardrobe. I can provide clothing and props if you wish, especially for infants.
- You’ll tell me who you’d like to include in the photo shoot and if you’d like any family group poses.
- After the session, we’ll set up an appointment to view the proofs and look at ways to display your new artwork!
Professional photography is an investment in your family and its future generations. Portraits are irreplaceable memories that become treasured heirlooms as the years go by.
- Custom color and black and white prints
- Fine canvases and watercolors
- Day in the Life… hardcover photo storybooks
- Large wall portraits and gallery blocks
- Elegant and whimsical handmade custom framing
- Invitations, announcements and holiday cards
Session fees start at $125 and do not include photographs or products. A fifty percent deposit to reserve your session is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due on the day of the session.
Ask about our great money-saving ideas! For example, our Baby’s First Year program includes four sessions for the price of three and a 20% discount off all prints for a year. Join our Birthday Club mailing list and you’ll receive 20 percent off a yearly photo session
My work is guaranteed – you’ll receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied.